new things
6/05/2006 06:05:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
THere are people in our lives that inspire us to do new things. To break out of our shells. Thankfully, my sister is one of those people. The past few days I've tried several things I would have just brushed off before without trying. Today it was Starbucks. I have never liked coffee. The closest you could get me to it is gas station cappucino and I know that's not even close. Before you hardcore coffee drinkers start with the "Starbucks isn't even all that good" I'm starting somewhere. Give me credit for that. I had a Vanilla Latte and it was really good. My sister had a Cafe Mocha and I tasted that and really liked it as well. I can't wait to see what is next.
Both my sister and i are sporting sunburns. Hers is much worse than mine. I have to say that any pain is well worth the time spent getting it. I bought some water guns and a wading pool yesterday. Today we set up the pool and pulled out the guns. It was a blast. The three of us climbed in the little pool and had so much fun splashing and relaxing. My son was in heaven and it was so nice to relax and just have fun with no worries.
Last night I spent some time online playing games with my husband. I'm having a great couple of days and am doing my best not to be waiting for the next bad thing to happen. It's a bit of a challenge but I don't mind a challenge.
|
This entry was posted on 6/05/2006 06:05:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 9:58 AM, June 07, 2006 , Anonymous said...

Yay! High five for trying something new!! And coffee to boot! Better be careful, pretty soon you'll be like me! Bleary eyed every morning until you make and drink the coffee! lol, I know thats a LONG way off!
You sound good in this post, Im glad :-)