2/03/2009 02:35:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
There are so many times that I sit down and have so much to say but never seem to get it down. Other times I'll think of something funny or interesting to share but just never get around to making it to the computer. Why is it the most boring parts of my life make it on here but never the funny little moments. I love reading the blogs of some of my friends and a few of complete strangers and they are all so witty and funny. I'm jealous. I wish I could be like that. I'm not the most exciting person in the world but I know I do occasionally make the people around me laugh. Granted it's mostly at me. That still counts, doesn't it? If not, don't let me know. I'm happy with my delusion.
I will work on being more interesting.
|
This entry was posted on 2/03/2009 02:35:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: