Sleep please.
2/15/2009 11:33:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Steroids are wonderful things, I think. Ok so they are wonderful in the fact that they make my lungs work again but the side effects suck. I have the increased appetite, which my fat butt seriously did not need, I break out in these spells of wanting to cry for no reason, and they make me retain fluid even more than I usually do. I had forgotten all of this fun stuff. The not being able to breathe well has led to a lot of not being able to sleep well. Last night was the first time I had a good nights sleep since probably Tuesday.
Another thing that steroids do is they give you these bursts of "I feel great" and then you go out and do a bunch of stuff and wake up the next morning feeling like you need to be scraped up off the road after being hit by a truck.
Yup, this is exactly how I wanted to spend my weekend. I want to go to sleep now.
|
This entry was posted on 2/15/2009 11:33:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: