Sleep deprived rambling.
2/20/2009 04:11:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
I am exhausted. Actually, it seems like a lot of people are exhausted today and all for different reasons. Maybe it was "National Sleep Deprivation Week" and I just missed the memo. Hopefully I have figured mine out and I will be able to sleep tonight.
This has taught me something about myself. When I'm sick, I don't pay attention. Last Friday they told me that to clear up the asthma issue I would need to take the steroid. I take Wellbutrin and the pharmacist was about to not give me the steroids I needed. Something about them lowering the seizure threshold too much. I didn't argue, just told her that I would not take the Wellbutrin. Now I know better than this. I've done the cold turkey thing before and it never ever ends well. All I could think is "I can't breathe and I want my bed" so of course I was going to say anything. Since I know I missed at least last Friday's dose and probably the day before that, it had been a week yesterday that I hadn't taken the Wellbutrin. I haven't had a restful nights sleep since Saturday night. Insane dreams that leave me totally disoriented. Not being able to sleep at all. It's been insane! When you already have a chronic pain issue, not sleeping doesn't help so I'm losing it. Last night I could barely move and hadn't figured out that it was probably withdrawal symptoms keeping me awake so I was miserable. I figured it out this morning and gave myself the medicine. Screw the seizure threshold. I am praying really hard that, since I am to the lower dosage of steroids, I will be fine. I'm so tired, I really don't care. I'm also realizing this post is not making much sense. This is why I shouldn't blog when I'm tired.
Did I mention the husband is gone? Isn't that how it always goes.
|
This entry was posted on 2/20/2009 04:11:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: