starting over
4/19/2006 08:03:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
Here we are again. He's gone. Just as I had gotten used to him being around, to depending on him, he's gone. It was really hard for all of us to say goodbye. A million times harder on all of us. Surprisingly though, I'm fine today. I feel guilty honestly because I feel like I should be sad and missing him so completely. Don't get me wrong, I miss him. I just don't feel overwhelmed by it. I feel fine. My friend told me to enjoy it. There will be plenty of days wehre I feel bad. I'm trying to do what she said.
I don't have much to say right now. Hopefully I'll find my way back into the blogging swing.
|
This entry was posted on 4/19/2006 08:03:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 9:54 AM, April 21, 2006 , Anonymous said...

cheers to you coming back to the blogging world. I've missed you. The rollercoaster of emotions is one of the hardest parts for me.