broken
4/20/2006 05:09:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
As good of a day as I had, my night is that bad. I guess I don't really have anything to complain about. I mean I've had a few tough muscle spasms, but that is something i'm getting used to. It's just that as the darkness came, so did the lonliness. I sit here now unable to sleep and aching for him. Ache probably isn't strong enough. I hurt. I feel broken and lost without him. I promised myself a long time ago that I would never feel this way about a man. I had no idea then that I would love someone so much that I couldn't help but feel this way without him. Call me pathetic if you will, but it's how I feel. It doesn't help that the night before he left he told me that he was leaving half of his heart here. I know he took mine with him.
Now I'll just stay curled up in the corner of our couch and pray that sleep comes before I give into the desire to gorge on junk food.
|
This entry was posted on 4/20/2006 05:09:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 6:00 AM, April 20, 2006 , Anonymous said...

I wish there were a way to spare you this....

 
On 8:23 AM, April 20, 2006 , Amy said...

You aren't pathetic at all. {{hugs}}

-- Amy from MS

 
On 9:53 AM, April 21, 2006 , Anonymous said...

hugs hugs hugs. I'm so sorry....and I feel your pain.