Gotta Get Through This
4/24/2006 08:07:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
Ok ...I knew what I was going to post about, but now I can't remember. Don't you love that? I'm sure I'll remember eventually.
The past few days have been pretty good. I haven't gotten much done, but my back is getting so much better that soon I'll be able to get it all done. I'm excited about that. Looking forward to a day without pain.
Oh! I remembered what I was going to blog about! Yay me!
Have you ever had a song stuck in your head so much that you wake up singing it? Well I've had a song stuck in my head since I blogged about it and as much as I like it, It's driving me nuts. The song is Gotta Get Through This by Daniel Bedingfield. It'll go away eventually i'm sure. *dances off singing the song*
|
This entry was posted on 4/24/2006 08:07:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: