If you're not the one
4/23/2006 04:48:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Ok, so this is what I originally intended to post about. Now that I think about it, the other one might be more interesting, but oh well.
There is a song that I heard a few days ago that had me in love with it. I even showed the lyrics to my husband and all he could say was "Wow!" It's just that good. Even if you hate that type of music..the lyrics work.
Well today, when I was having my meltdown over something I can't really talk about but would probably come off as totally stupid anyway, the lines from the bridge of that song just popped in my head. I never could have put my feelings into words that well and I'm so glad someone else did it for me.
'Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
'Cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right
And though I can'’t be with you tonight
You know my heart is by your side"

You can click on the quote and go hear the song. It's beautiful. I literally miss him so bad at moments I can't breathe. I showed him these lines this morning and he said he knew my heart was with him. This may sound like I was being mean, but it wasn't said in meanness at all. Just honesty and pain, my response was "I know it's not here with me because I feel so empty" Before you go all "I can't beleive you said that" on me, he said he feels the exact same way then asked me how something so good could hurt so bad. I honestly think loving so completely is one of the hardest, most painful things I've ever done in my life, but at the same time the most rewarding.
I guess now we start to heal.
|
This entry was posted on 4/23/2006 04:48:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: