For him
4/22/2006 07:50:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
"I'd miss you even if I'd never met you."
That line is so amazing and I so honestly feel that way. Do you ever just wonder what it would be like if you hadn't met them? I can't even begin to imagine what my life would be like right now, but it wouldn't be as full as it is now. No matter how many days I get on here and complain about how awful it is without him, the truth is that every tear, ever ache, every crappy day is totally worth it. It is worth it to never again have to wonder if I could ever love completely or if I would ever be loved for all that I am. Even if tomorrow everything came crashing down on me, I could look back and say it was worth it to just have had that at least for a little while. I know that my life would be missing something if we had never met. Sure it wouldn't be something I would obsess about, but it would be there. That nagging feeling something's missing. Thank you for saving me from the wondering. Thank you for loving me so completely. Thank you for not taking no for an answer! Because of you, I will never have to wonder. With all that is in me, I love you.
|
This entry was posted on 4/22/2006 07:50:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: