roller coaster that is me.
1/12/2009 11:25:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
So, thankfully, the child care for the retreat is not being provided by CYSS so we don't have to worry about that. I don't have to come up with creative ways to make my child feel ok about being excluded from the fun or to keep him entertained. I had already told my husband that our son was bored after the first day I would keep him with me the second day. That is still going to hold but at least he will get to try. I have a feeling that he will have fun with the other kids. He loves having people to play with.
I still think the thing with CYSS is stupid and we still have to waste our time with the meeting because eventually our son is going to want to do some kind of extracurricular activity through them.
I am not starting the relaxation countdown because I refuse to get all excited again. See, I learned my lesson.
I also want to apologize for the emotional outburst roller coaster. Just be glad you aren't married to me. Good thing my husband loves me and was just as annoyed as I was.
|
This entry was posted on 1/12/2009 11:25:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: