Pillow Update
1/20/2009 07:58:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Yesterday, on the way home from the marriage retreat, we stopped by the PX with the intent to pick up another body pillow. The PX is where my son bought the first one so I was hoping they would have the same exact kind. Not only did they have the exact one, they had the same kind of pillow cases for it and all of it was on sale!
I will admit that I was doubting for a moment that it might not be the pillow that was making sleeping so hard. After a night, well actually after about 2o minutes, I can tell you that it definitely was pillow related. I slept so well last night that I didn't want to get out of bed and I woke up with so much less pain and stiffness. I seriously was in heaven in my bed with my pillow.
All is well now in the sleep world.
|
This entry was posted on 1/20/2009 07:58:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: