Flying by!
1/20/2009 02:27:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
This week just seems to be flying by. We chose to spend an extra day at the hotel after the retreat so that our son could have some fun time. He had spent the days prior in a small room with about 20 other kids so he was ready for some one on one time. Yesterday he had a nasty cough so we canceled our plans we had made with a friend and her son and, after a quick stop at the PX, came home.
Today has gone equally as fast, if not faster. I had an ophthalmology appointment this morning and that seemed to just make it all fly. It was the first one I had in about 11 years and I had forgotten about all of the drops they put in your eyes and how it would mess me up after. Thankfully I have almost full vision again but I am left with a lingering headache and my eyes feel tired. Only a little blurriness so homework with my son won't be as crazy. The verdict was that, aside from what I already knew was wrong, my eyes are very healthy. I don't have to go for another year! YAY!
The only downside to the day was that I missed most of the inauguration festivities becasue I was in the doctor's office when the good stuff was all happening. I am sure I'll be able to youtube it later.
I wonder if the rest of this week is going to go by this fast.
|
This entry was posted on 1/20/2009 02:27:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: