words to live by
4/14/2007 01:53:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Gee, I'm blogging a lot today. We came back from dinner to find our room had been cleaned and our beds turned down. I found this paper on it that had different Hawaiian words and a few suggestions for tomorrow. At the bottom of the page it says
E wahi ka makaha l pi'l ka l'a
Break the pond gate so the fish can get in.
(Break away from bad habits, then good can enter your life.)


This is a saying that I need to live by right now. I'm taking this paper home and hanging it up on my fridge. I might even go as far as framing the quote. I have a lot of changes headed my way, but if any of it is going to be successful,I have to get rid of the bad habits.
Gotta love that Hawaiian wisdom.
|
This entry was posted on 4/14/2007 01:53:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: