Ugh
4/08/2007 04:46:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
We are watching a movie and I am just so over it. It's very old and annoying. Ok so maybe I'm just easily annoyed right now. I just have to say I am so glad that movies are better made now.
Today was mostly a good day. It didn't go the way we planned, but it still was nice. We had planned to get up in the morning and go to this family fun fest they were having. We had to go by my husband's office first because he had something to take care of that required his computer. Well the network was down so he couldn't do it, but we got his office straightened up. He felt bad but I know he really never has time to do it and we had time so I didn't mind helping. We left there and headed to the fun thing and I was so disgusted when we got there. The flyer made it look like it was going to be this free event that was fun for everyone. I assumed you would have to pay for food because that is usually fund raising or something, but this was ridiculous. You had to buy tickets to do anything. The tickets were 50 cents a piece. Ok so no big deal if the games and such only cost one ticket or something like that. Oh no! They had a moon bounce type thing. The ones that you climb up then slide down. The line for it was forever long so you know they weren't getting much time on it per kid. We asked how much it was and found out it was 3 dollars to have a turn on it. 3 FREAKING DOLLARS!!!!!!!
Now if I had known it was going to be like that, we never would have set foot there. I mean normally it would have been a fun thing we do once in a while, but we so didn't have the money to waste. Instead we went and picked him up a snack that was cheaper and he loved it as much. We promised him a trip to the playground and I think he had way more fun there. He wasn't even upset that he didn't get to do what he originally wanted, but I was. At least I know for next year.
Ok movie is over and it was extremely anticlimactic. I won't even go into the cheesy musical score. The Easter bunny has come and put my son's basket out for him. I think maybe I'll try to get some sleep now.
|
This entry was posted on 4/08/2007 04:46:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: