Why?
4/19/2007 03:30:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
I feel so sick right now. I don't understand some things. I just really don't understand. Why does God let horrible things happen to kids. Someone I know through another website has found out that her daughter has a tumor that has a very low rate of survival no matter what she choses. I couldn't imagine being in her shoes. I panic when I try to do so. This is every mother's worst nightmare. I know I should be able to say that God has a reason for this, but I can't fathom what it could be. I just don't know what to think. I'm gonna go cry now.
|
This entry was posted on 4/19/2007 03:30:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: