Is it over yet??
4/09/2007 01:09:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
It is so Monday. I wake up at 5:49 and realize my husband is still in bed and if he doesn't get up he's going to be late for PT. He leaves and I rest a little longer then get up to get my son ready. I had set out everything but his shoes last night so he gets dressed and has some breakfast. I put some clothes on and then start looking for his shoes. Now I was sure I knew where they were, but I was sadly mistaken. I looked everywhere! I moved furniture and tore up rooms and ended up only finding one. Of course the only other pair that are closed toe and fit him are in the trunk of the car that my husband has. UGH!
On an interesting note, hubby comes home and tells me that the CPT asked if I wanted to be a FRG (family readiness group) leader. I was really flattered but I have only been a military wife for two years and, although I have done deployment, it was with very little time spent with the FRG. I would have no idea about how to lead and I think that someone else would be much better suited. I did tell him to let the CPT know I would be happy to help out in any way I could. At least it made me smile. Hopefully this means the day is getting better.
|
This entry was posted on 4/09/2007 01:09:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: