Home again.
4/15/2007 02:15:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
It's good to be home, though I think I could have handled another day or two at the resort. Hubby had duty today, so we had to come home.
My son and I spent several hours in the pool yesterday afternoon and I have the sunburn to show for it. I never used to burn, but this Hawaii sun can be brutal. I don't know how I forget that. The pools at the resort were so awesome! They had three. One was your standard huge pool that goes from 3.5 feet to 8 or whatever. Nothing special there except for the ocean view. It was the other two that I absolutely loved. You can see them here. What you can't see in the picture is the fact that the top pool has a huge waterfall or that some of the sides of the pool have seating. The top pool is only about 4 and a half feet deep and the water was the perfect temperature. At the far end is a small rocky waterfall that falls down to the kiddie pool. My son absolutely had a blast playing in there. He didn't have to have water wings so he could jump around. It also has seating inside the pool on one side. It wasn't unusual to see parents in the pool with heir kids sitting beneath the fall and relaxing. It was the perfect size for the water to feel like a massage.
It's a little rainy outside today so I guess we will be relaxing in the house. We really need to hit the commissary later. I honestly feel incredibly lazy today. I guess it's time to shake off the sleepiness.
|
This entry was posted on 4/15/2007 02:15:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: