Lazy Day
4/22/2007 04:07:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
Sorry I haven't been blogging much, not that I think anyone notices. I have started another blog to deal with the weight loss stuff and have put a few in there, but I just haven't had so much to say.
I love lazy Sundays. We all slept until almost 10 this morning. My son went to bed very late last night so we were all glad for the sleep in. Yesterday was wonderful as well. My sister and her guy came over and we watched a movie and played games. It was a lot of fun.
Today is really our last family day for a while. Hubby leaves this week for a month. I'm ok with it. I wish he didn't have to go just now but at least he will be getting it over and done with. He told me yesterday that there is a chance he might not have to go. A unit just returned from Iraq and wanted their people to go. They put him on a waiting list that is done by rank and time in rank. Let's just say he's on the bottom of that list. I wish he hadn't told me, but I am telling myself he's going. It's just easier that way.
Ok I'm off to find something fun to do. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
|
This entry was posted on 4/22/2007 04:07:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: