Ouch!!!!
4/13/2007 11:21:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
There was no lie to the statement "The bigger they are, the harder they fall." My husband is about the most gentle person I know, but he has a way of accidentally injuring me. The latest of these injuries will be smarting for days to come.
He was laying on his stomach on one of the beds and I jumped on his back and started tickling him. He decided his only choice was to turn sideways and forcefully throw me off his back. I'm not small so, when he did it, I fell hard. At the moment the only pain was the shoe logged up my butt and I twisted my back a little. An hour later almost everything on my left side hurts. My arm is the worst. Hopefully it will just be one of those overnight aches. This poor arm has seen so many accidental injuries, it's a wonder I still have one.
Little man and the hubby are at the pool. I was out there for a bit but it's just too cool for me. I will wait patiently for them to head back up. Hope everyone is having a good night!
|
This entry was posted on 4/13/2007 11:21:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: