annoying myself.
2/08/2007 01:56:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
I don't know about you, but there are things about myself that make me crazy. In particular, it's my constant worry about what people think about me. When I'm first getting to know you is when it's usually the worst. Tonight it's driving me insane.
We were playing an game and we heard crying and carrying on outside. Someone next door was freaking out scared. It scared both my husband and I. Now their husbands have been gone a lot lately so we didn't know what was going on and my husband went out to see if he could help. The neighbors husband told him politely that he didn't want us in it and my husband just said OK and came back in. Now I'm worried sick they are going to think we are nosy neighbors. We really aren't. If we don't want to die of heat exhaustion, we have to open our windows so we hear more than we would if we had ac. Besides that, with what my husband does, it's just natural to want to help. I mean that's part of his job. Everything is fine over there now, but I cant shake the severe worry that they are going to think us nosy. It's driving me nuts. I so wish I could just not care.
|
This entry was posted on 2/08/2007 01:56:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 2:46 PM, February 19, 2007 , Anonymous said...

So, I havent seen ya in a while, and was thinking maybe you went on that conference trip after all.
Hope all is well.