venting.
7/09/2007 07:02:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
Ok, I just need to blow off some frustration so I won't blame you for skipping this post.

I am so tired of the pain. I'm referring to the nerve pain in my face that I think now has also added muscle pain as well. I feel muscles pulling in weird places. All I know is that, on days like today, it doesn't feel like the medicine is helping and I'm so frustrated. I've been hurting since yesterday evening and instead of getting better, it's getting worse. I'm back to the needing to lay down and close my eyes type of pain and have ton of things I really need to be doing instead. Thank God I have an understanding husband and son. It's getting really hard on my son though. He is sweet about it, but it's hard to hear him say "You have a headache every time." That's my son's way of saying I always have a headache and he's not too far off. I know it's supposed to be a good thing, but why do I always fall into the small percentage of people that the bad medical side effects happen to? Most people recovering don't have the severe pain with the nerve regeneration. Figures. I guess I'm going to lay on the couch and try not to cry. Maybe if I close my eyes I won't see all the stuff I need to be doing and maybe I'll think of something to help me not feel like so much of a horrible mom because my son is laying on the couch watching cartoons instead of playing outside or doing something better for him to be doing.
|
This entry was posted on 7/09/2007 07:02:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: