Better now
7/07/2007 11:50:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
Ok so it turned out to be a misunderstanding. She called to talk to me today and could tell I was a little upset. She finally dragged out of me that I had been wanting to be there the day before and she said "Well I thought you would be here. I was surprised you weren't!" I told her that I had been told by her guy not to come up more than once. She had no idea he had told me that so the whole time she was thinking I just didn't want to come up. She wanted me there and seemed a little disappointed that I hadn't been. That made me feel so much better. I'm not mad at her guy. It's not his fault that he was stressed because she was in pain and tried to be overprotective. It's not his fault he's a guy and doesn't get that a woman wants her family around. He'll learn. If not, I'll have to strangle him. That's my baby sister and I'm going to be there for the big things in her life whether he wants me there or not!
All is well now. The baby is on an iv because his gluclose levels are a little low and they want to get them up. My sister is being a mom and worried about him a little. I know how that is. They will both be fine though. She has done really well. I'm really proud of her.
Well I need to pass some pictures along to family and cook some dinner. My men are camping out in the backyard so I need to get them set up for that.
|
This entry was posted on 7/07/2007 11:50:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: