funny quote
7/05/2007 07:51:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
Funny Quote of the Day - Dustin Hoffman - "The two basic items necessary to sustain life are sunshine and coconut milk."


I saw this on my google and had to post it because it made me laugh. He obviously wasn't talking about the type you get from chilling a coconut, drilling a hole in it, and sticking a straw in it. All I have to say about that is NASTY! Maybe some people like it. In fact, I'm sure some do or they wouldn't sell them like that, but it was so bitter. Give me some fresh chilled pineapple any day. Now that is heaven!
|
This entry was posted on 7/05/2007 07:51:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: