Taco Sauce
7/23/2007 01:45:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
We were making tacos tonight and I wanted some taco sauce for them and I didn't want to have to buy some so I decided to look online for a recipe. I found one that was supposedly for a taco bell taco sauce, but I didn't have a few of the spices so I changed it some and it was so awesome! I'm talking, eat it all by itself like a soup, awesome. It will definitely become a regular for us.

Taco Sauce

1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
1/3 cup water
1 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
1 1/2 teaspoons instant minced onion
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 pinch salt

Mix in saucepan. Cover and simmer on low for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. Can be kept in the refrigerator for a few days. Delicious!
|
This entry was posted on 7/23/2007 01:45:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: