weekly catch up
9/03/2006 02:51:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
I can't believe it's been a week since I posted anything. I've thought about blogging several times this week but couldn't work up the energy to form my thoughts into coherent sentences.
Went to the doctor on Tuesday and they said I had an abscess in my leg. YUCK! Gave me some antibiotics and said if those don't seem to work then I'll have to get a consult to surgery and have a minor surgical procedure done. Nothing worth freaking out about but I really don't want to have to go there. The antibiotic seems to be working though it has some harsh side effects. I'll deal.
This week has been drama filled. My sister has been in rare form all week...extremely moody but claiming she's not. Come to find out she had PMS. I want to smack her around some for her bitchy comments she was constantly making but I know she'll get just as good as she gave next time it's my turn. At first she was a lot of help but then she just started complaining about everything. Instead of letting me rest she started acting like I should be all better and getting mad because I wanted to go to bed early. Eh..it was just a long week. I'm really glad it is over.
Going to look at a car today or tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow because I promised my son we'd go to a movie yesterday and we didn't and I told him today and I really don't want to break that promise again. He's been incredibly sweet to me this week despite his seeming desire to drive me insane at other times. He saw me cry a lot this week despite my desire not to and he was always there giving me a hug or kiss and talking sweet to me. He apparently now things that scratching my back makes it all better when I'm upset. It does make me smile though. I don't know what I'd do without that stinker.
I guess that's enough of a ramble for now. I keep looking at the calendar in disbelief that it's almost all over. I mean we have a little while still, but we are in the "OMG I need to start looking for an outfit and everything has to be perfect" part of it. I honestly keep waiting for that phone call saying they are going to have to stay longer and I am really scared. I know I shouldn't be, but it's like I'm afraid to believe he is actually going to come home because if I get excited something bad will happen. Talk about a totally different attitude for this once extremely optimistic person. It's the one thing the military life has changed about me forever...be it good or bad. I guess something was bound to change.
|
This entry was posted on 9/03/2006 02:51:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: