Scream
9/07/2006 04:53:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Nothing like a sudden unexpected tap on the back while you're cleaning off a bed in a pitch black room to scare the crap out of you and get your adrenaline going. Here I thought I would get a good nights sleep tonight too. Thanks son..I appreciate that.
I guess I'm a little jumpy lately. Several times he has scared me like that. Most of the time it's me in bed looking at something on my computer and a black figure is moving towards me all of the sudden. Yeah...he likes scaring me. He thinks it's funny when I scream.
I bet my husband is going to have a blast with this when he gets home.

Why couldn't I have had a girl?
|
This entry was posted on 9/07/2006 04:53:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 10:01 AM, September 07, 2006 , Amy said...

LOL! Little stinker!

I sometimes wonder why I have boys as well. Then again, I don't think I'd know what to do with a daugther. lol

 
On 10:22 AM, September 07, 2006 , Anonymous said...

Ditto Amy. I can handle most of the 'boy' things like the pooting and just nasty that they do. I don't know what i'd do with a girl. I'd probably fear for my life because when i was a girl, we did those sort of things to my mother as well.