One of those nights
9/07/2006 01:57:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Tonight is one of those nights I hate. The ones where we haven't been able to really talk without a ton of distractions or times not matching up. The one where I find out it's not going to get any better for a few days. I know how lucky I am, so please don't feel the need to remind me of it. I know that it could be worse and I could go months with not hearing from him. I know I know...if that's all you can think as you read this, then go elsewhere. I have much sympathy for those spouses, but I feel like the crap I've put up with has earned me my right to feel how I feel. I feel like when it comes to this you have to look at each situation and say "that's bad for them" even when to you it's not so bad. I mean there are limits to this, but some things, like communications with the spouses, are just individual levels of what sucks. Tonight, this week, the way I'm feeling right now..this sucks. It just really sucks and I'm ready for my husband to be home. I have spent most of the week excited because we don't have that much longer, but tonight it's feeling like forever. I'm lonely and want to be held. Yes I know this is my life and I knew this was part of the deal, but that doesn't mean that I can't say this sucks. Did you get that?

THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!
|
This entry was posted on 9/07/2006 01:57:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: