9/23/2006 10:40:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
I haven't written in a while and honestly I don't have much to say. Just dealing with life day to day and doing ok with it all. I'm thrilled to say that we are getting very close to the end of this year of lonely. I can't wait. Things seem to be getting crazier and crazier so we are talking less and less. I just am so ready for it all to be over.
My son is doing well. He loves school and they put him in a new clas and he is doing so well in it. I'll write more about that later. I just wanted to let those of you that might be worrying know that I'm fine. Just kind of quiet.
|
This entry was posted on 9/23/2006 10:40:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 11:43 AM, September 29, 2006 , Amy said...

Woo hoo! The end is nigh! ;)

How has the bus ordeal been going? Any updates?

 
On 3:01 AM, October 03, 2006 , Simply Jen said...

the bus ordeal hasn't really been resolved. I'm having a hard time getting the name of the sub bus driver. The regular driver didn't know who it was and no one will help without the name. it's so frustrating. His regular driver has him sitting behind her where she can see him easily and he has some new friends that are in the 3rd and 4th grade and look out for him. I worry a lot less because of that.