Just venting
7/24/2006 02:14:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
I've been meaning to post, but everytime I get the chance, all of the neat things I thought to say totally leave me. I hate that.
Not a lot going on. Things are a little quieter on the neighbor front. I have had to go over a total of three times. The last time I went I heard someone in the background say "uhoh. It's the white folks" and that totally pissed me off. I mean I hardly ever complain and they have had their music like that for MONTHS! Does my house really need to shake for you to enjoy your music? I swear it's so loud I rang the doorbell then knocked loudly for five minutes only to have to stand there until someone saw me.It gets old people.
My son starts school in a week and I am terrified. I haven't been away from him very much since he's been born so this is going to be interesting for both of us. My husband is convinced I'll love the time to myself. I'm convinced I'll do a lot of worrying about him. At least at first. He is very excited. Almost every day he says something about school. I am really glad he's so excited. It makes it a little easier on me.
My sister is here and honestly starting to work my nerves. She is a know it all and lately one with a bad attitude. It really annoys me how if I say or do something she perceives as an attitude she gets really pissed at me but if she does the same thing then it's ok. She has been even more moody since her boyfriend went away to school for a few months. She doesn't help around the house but complains when something isn't done. She doesn't have to pay for anything and trust me, I've spent a lot of money having her here, but she doesn't seem to appreciate any of it. It's like I can never do anything right. She acts like she is better than me at everything and it's totally wrecking the shred of self confidence I had built up before she came. Don't get me wrong. I love her to death, but having her here this long has proven to begin to be not so great. She is going home for a month or so then coming back. Thankfully not long after she comes back she will be moving in with her boyfriend and we will be getting very close to my husband coming home.
We are getting closer and I so can't wait. Is it Christmas yet?
|
This entry was posted on 7/24/2006 02:14:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: