Just talking
7/06/2006 05:59:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
A friend told me that I haven't been blogging enough lately so I thought I'd give it a chance. I don't really have too much exciting to tell. We've been being lazy and pretty much being bums. Today is the first truly sunny day and we are totally going to take advantage of it. I think we're gonna clean out the kiddie pool and get our splash on. Tonight we are going to hang out on the beach and set off the fireworks we didn't get to for the 4th.
My husband has been really sweet lately. It's so weird, but sometimes it's like falling in love all over again. We're super sappy with each other and I'm loving it. It makes it all just a little easier.
Last night I had a wonderful night. I ate dinner with my sister, her boyfriend, and my son and then I did something I haven't done ever. I went to a movie alone. It was heaven. We've been going to the movies lately, but I've always had to keep my son calm or keep an eye on him. Last night my sister and her boyfriend took him to see Superman and I went and saw The Lake House. After the movie I walked down to Starbucks and had me a latte and read a book for the hour or so until the other movie let out. It was so amazing. I felt so relaxed and so free and not one ounce of guilt about it. That was the big part for me. The lack of guilt. Everytime I've done things for myself, I've been so guilt ridden that I couldn't enjoy it. I so enjoyed last night. Hopefully I'll get to do something like that again sometime.
I can't think of anything else to say. Hope this satisfied those of you who were missing my rambles...though I really don't know why.
|
This entry was posted on 7/06/2006 05:59:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: