Before and After
7/29/2006 01:55:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
I took a picture tonight so you could see the changes in my face since April. It was April 4th that I was officially diagnosed with Bell's Palsy and it has taken a lot of waiting for me to get to where I am now. I had finally accepted that I might never get my smile back and maybe that is what it took.



It may not look like it, but I'm actually smiling in the first picture.
|
This entry was posted on 7/29/2006 01:55:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 5:24 AM, July 29, 2006 , Anonymous said...

Looking good Jen!

Isn't it amazing how something as "minor" as a smile can make all the difference?

 
On 4:31 PM, July 30, 2006 , Amy said...

I think you're looking really good, Jen.

{{hugs}}