Uggh
11/15/2005 01:26:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
I've never been so glad that a weekend was over! I was looking forward to this past weekend because it was a four day weekend. Unfortunatly there was a loss in my husband's unit and he had to work this weekend. It was such an emotional weekend with all of that.
Yesterday I had a breast biopsy. It was a needle biopsy, which I suppose is better than a regular, but it was certainly not any more enjoyable. I think the worst part is that it will likely be at least a week before I get any results. Have I ever mentioned that I'm not so good at waiting?
Ok so the plans for the week are that i'm not making any. My husband has a full week at work and I get to do all that housework and stuff. Isn't my life so exciting!
Thanksgiving is next week, but somehow all the sunshine and warmth makes it really hard to remember that. It is going to be so odd getting Christmas decorations up in this weather. I guess we will have fun anyway. After all isn't Christmas in the heart or something like that?
|
This entry was posted on 11/15/2005 01:26:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: