Could the rainbow be my pot of gold?
11/11/2005 11:16:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen


My favorite thing about Hawaii so far has to be the rainbows. Never in my life have I seen rainbows as beautiful as the ones here. They are so full of color that it seems like you could reach out and touch them. We saw one on the way home today. It was so big and bright that we could see it from Walmart all the way back to our home some 20 min later. No matter which direction we turned, it was always there. Sometimes brighter than others. Sometimes hidden by trees, but always there. Almost as if it was waiting there to brighten my day. Now when I'm down I look for a rainbow. You never know when one might just be around the corner.
|
This entry was posted on 11/11/2005 11:16:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: