So much
11/30/2005 11:14:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
There is so much going on that I have moments where I'm sure my head will explode. Right now I crave a dark quiet room and a clear mind. I could get the room easy enough, but I don't want to be alone with my thoughts.
We are getting really close to deployment and are staying really busy. We had a wonderful luncheon today put on by the Unit Ministry Team. It was just a way for them to show their support to the ones in their group deploying. It was a really nice thing for them to do.
All of the emotions from the upcoming seperation and my doctors visits have me crying a lot. Yesterday I found something out that had me crying even harder. A very good friend of mine from SC found out yesterday that her youngest son has lukemia. He is 2 1/2 and is a total sweetheart. My friend is due to deliver her 4th just before Christmas and we are hoping the stress doesn't effect her and the baby too much. I hate being so far away and not being able to help out. I am praying though and that can go a long way. I still believe miracles can happen.
Today was my son's 5th birthday. I can't believe my baby is already 5. I won't say it seems like yesterday I was having him, but it doesn't seem like it was 5 years ago. We are not really celebrating until Friday. We wanted to be able to devote more time to his birthday than just a few hours in the evening. Sunday we will be celebrating an early christmas. there looks to be a lot of celebrating this weekend. Good thing I'm finally starting to get in the Christmas spirit a little more.
|
This entry was posted on 11/30/2005 11:14:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: