I love my son!
11/24/2005 02:25:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Ok so last night I went to ER because the site of that breast biopsy I mentioned a few posts ago was looking bad. My poor husband had been up since 3 that morning and this was about 11 pm and he was ready for sleep but we piled my son in the car and headed down to the hospital. It takes about 45 min to get there. We haven't figured out the faster way yet. I know there has to be one though. Anyway, back to the point..and I promise there is one. By the time we got to the hospital my son was asleep so they dropped me off and parked somewhere and slept in the car while they waited. My husband felt too tired to drive back home. 5 hours later I come out and my son greets me with a very excited "MOMMY!!" He then informs me " Mommy! I slept in the car. It was cool!" Cool is his new word that he is using for everything lately. He then hugged me and started saying very loudly that he had bugs in his ears and needed to go to the doctor. The bugs in his ears is something my dad said to him while playing with him one day...but anyway back to last night. The security guard was looking at us like we were insane but I convinced Gabe he didn't need to go to the doctor and we left. He put his little hand in mine and said "I love you mommy"
Nothing like the innocent heart of a child to make any pain feel that much better. I am so blessed to have him. He truly is my angel!
|
This entry was posted on 11/24/2005 02:25:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: