Job titles
11/11/2005 01:13:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
I was filling out my profile and I got the part where it asks for your industry and job title. I couldn't help but wonder what my job title should be. I mean officially it is something like stay at home mom or homemaker..But honestly there is so much more there that it is hard to put it all in one phrase. At least for me. I'm sure someone out there could come out with the perfect one. Just not me.
Anyway...Welcome to my blog. In it you will be able to see what it is like to be "Just simply Jen" It's not always a pretty sight but at least it's me.
|
This entry was posted on 11/11/2005 01:13:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: