Woohoo!
3/12/2007 01:22:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
I spent the entire weekend doing my best impersination of a patient woman and it paid off. I got the answer I needed today and it just so happend to be the one I wanted. YAY!!
I've had two nights where I actually had no trouble falling asleep without any help and slept very well through the night. That is a big deal for me. I had a hard time waking up this morning. It's not my fault the bed is so darn comfy and the rain made me just want to curl up here. The thing is, now that I'm awake, I'm not in a hurry to curl up and go back to sleep like I usually am after I get my son on his bus. I will admit that the rain has me feeling lazy a littl as well as other annoying factors, but not being exhausted is a good start.
The time change has me a little messed up. See, we don't change here so the rest of the world changes, but we don't. Doesn't seem like it would be a big deal, but I am now an hour farther away from all of my friends and most of my business dealings like banking and the sort. Trying to figure out the time difference can be very confusing. Especially when you figure it out only to realize you missed that deadline by an hour. It also messed up my morning routine a little. Nothing important. It's just that every morning I would get my son on his bus and then come home and watch the last part of Charmed while I tried to wake up. I get home this morning only to realize that it's shifted and comes on an hour earlier. Like I said, nothing important, but highly annoying. I guess now I'll have to find something else to help me wake up.
I got to see my neice or nephew this weekend. My sister came and brought the ultrasound picture she had done last week. It amazed me at how much I already love that little baby. He/she is absolutely adorable and has me wrapped around their finger. Darn if I'm not easy. I will admit that it also made me ache badly for one of my own. Maybe one day I will get to be showing my own growing one off. I know that my son badly wants a little sister and I would love to indulge him. It's up to God now. I'm honestly getting into the mindset of "it's just not going to happen so I need to move on" and I don't know what to think about that. It's a self preservation thing, I know. I know that God has a reason for everything, but the Bible never said I had to like it. I certainly don't understand it. I still am struggling with a lot of bitter feelings when I see people who are treating their kids like nuisances or getting pregnant easily when they really don't need to be getting pregnant. I'll get better. I know I will. I just wish I could stop the ache.
Enough of that train of thought. I'm in a wonderful mood today and I want to keep it that way. Off to do something positive.
|
This entry was posted on 3/12/2007 01:22:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: