3/20/2007 11:42:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
I was finally able to get a little sleep but I had to take something to do so. Of course this has left me entirely too sleepy today. Hopefully tomorrow will be much better.
Only a week and half until we go on our marriage retreat. I have high hopes for this retreat. Hopefully I won't regret it. My biggest concern is that my husband will end up spending the majority of the retreat working. Due to the nature of his job, it is very much a possibility. I told him that if he was just going to work then I wasn't even going to be going. It has to be about us and not his job. We aren't one of the couples that is having serious issues, but we aren't where we were before. We are good but not great and I want us to get back to very good at least. This retreat is supposed to help with that. The military has been doing everything possible to make this family reintegration as difficult as possible. I just want one night where they don't. I'm really close to becoming a serious cynic.
On a happy note, the sky was looking so awesome an hour ago. Part of it was all sunny and then part was really dark. Dark skies are different here because thunderstorms are very rare. It usually just means some rain might fall, but it is so beautiful. Hubby is home and playing with my son and I just took a veggie lasagna out of the oven. It smells yummy. I hope everyone else is having a wonderful evening.
|
This entry was posted on 3/20/2007 11:42:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: