Holiday blessings.
12/13/2008 11:20:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
I'm listening to my husband and son playing and am reminded just how blessed I am to have them. I feel especially blessed to have my husband home for Christmas again this year. I'm holding tight to all of these laughs and memories we are making. I haven't done any Christmas shopping without my husband being with me because I know that next year I will more than likely be doing it all alone. This season is going to be filled with so many moments I wish I could just push pause on and restart later on when we will need them.
I hope that everyone is having a blessed holiday season and can look forward to the next year with at least a little hope.
|
This entry was posted on 12/13/2008 11:20:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: