Christmas Commercials
12/18/2008 10:23:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Every year people look forward to the Christmas movies and I'm not different but I defintiely look forward to certain commercials as well. My two favorites are for Hershey Kisses and Toys for Tots.

This one for Toys for Tots always gets to me. It's simple but says all it needs to and it's just really touching. I always look forward to it.


This is the classic Hershey kiss holiday commercial and it isn't spectacular or touching but it is cute and fun. I love it.

Now this year there are two commercials that were hits in my house. One for the hilarity and one because it is touching.


This one was around last year but this year they added the trampoline and slap and it killed my son. He went into hysterics when he saw it. Now I like seeing it just to see him laugh.


This is another for Toys for Tots but it really got me because I get it. A year or two after my parents split up my mom sat me down a few days before Christmas and told me there was no Santa and there was no way we were going to have presents for Christmas. Well it was more like I wasn't. I wasn't allowed to tell my sisters and basically my Christmas was set to suck from there. I will never forget walking into the living room and seeing all of the gifts under the tree. The people in our church got together and bought us all gifts. Even then I knew how big of a deal this was and this commercial just reminds me of the joy that those acts of kindness give people who pretty much have no hope. It's one of the reasons we try to make a point to help out at least one family a year. I hate that we haven't been able to do as much this year but every little penny helps.
|
This entry was posted on 12/18/2008 10:23:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: