Another great one.
11/28/2008 07:10:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
Today was another pretty great day. Our Christmas decorations are mostly up and we watched a great movie together. Kung Fu Panda is awesome! My son was insane today but I'm hoping it was just the excitement. He can be hyper but this was insane. It made me feel like screaming. At one point I just put him in his room so I could have a few minutes of peace.
So for a first today we had a little snow. It wasn't much at all but when you were on a tropical island for three years and are used to decorating your tree in 80 degree weather, it was really nice. Definitely felt more Christmas like.
Nothing more to add. Just had a good day.
|
This entry was posted on 11/28/2008 07:10:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: