too much
6/21/2007 04:11:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
My brain is so on overload and I have no one to blame but myself. I am getting a little obsessed with thinking about the future and all because my son asked if we would paint his room. My thing is trying to figure out if we are going to put in for an extension here in Hawaii or try for somewhere else when our time here is up next year. If we are going to extend then I have no problem with us painting.
My head is so full of trying to weigh the pros and cons of both choices that it's going to drive me nuts. The hardest thing for me is that I am totally in love with it here.
I hope my brain turns off soon. I'm going to need some sleep.
|
This entry was posted on 6/21/2007 04:11:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: