Monday Monday
6/25/2007 04:30:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
Today is a good day. Interesting, but good. I haven't really done much, but that will change I'm sure. I plan on making some time to sit down and catch up on a study that I'm doing with some of the ladies on Milspouse. They are way ahead of me, but catching up will really be no problem. It's really a great study. I'm having to do a lot of reflecting.
I just spent a few minutes looking through a link I had totally forgotten about. It is for a site called "Remembering Our Babies" and I really hadn't thought about it in a long time. I didn't expect it to effect me at all but I just had to click on THIS.
The baby I lost was only two weeks older and for some reason it just really got to me today. I guess that's life. I'm fine now.
Well I guess I should go do something productive.
|
This entry was posted on 6/25/2007 04:30:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: