Happy Anniversary
5/23/2007 03:45:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Today was not the best day ever. It definitely wasn't the best anniversary ever. It could have been worse though. At least this year he's coming home tomorrow and he's not that far away. He was really sweet though. Last night when he called he told me that he had tried to get flowers delivered but couldn't get to a hold of any of the places that deliver where I live. This was definitely one of the times that the thought counted.
I learned last night that sudafed and children's cough syrup do not mix. Talk about hyper kid. He was awake from 1:30 this morning until 6 when he passed out. This meant he didn't go to school because he would have been so cranky and cried a lot so I wasn't doing that to his teachers. Then I had to go and be stupid.. Last night before I went to bed I realized I had forgotten my medicine for the day. I took my allergy medicine and blood pressure medicine. Stupid me wakes up this morning and takes all of my medicine including the ones I had already taken the night before, both of which are 24 hour medicines. Can we say overdose?? I spent the day sleepy, nauseous, and shaking like a leaf. It wasn't until after 5 this evening that I figured out the problem with the medicine. Happy Anniversary to me.
I do have to say that no matter what, tomorrow WILL be a better day. My husband will be in my arms again. I so missed him this past month. He gets several days off now so we will be having lots of family time. I'm super excited about that. Tomorrow definitely is another day.
|
This entry was posted on 5/23/2007 03:45:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: