Does the tooth fairly come for adults?
1/03/2007 05:35:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Ok so that might be one of the oddest questions you hear today. At the age of 28, I finally lost my final baby tooth today. That thing has been driving me crazy since I was maybe 11. It would get loose on occasions and then it would always seem to go back to normal. it's been loose for a few weeks and the past few days driving me insane. Tonight it just felt different and then finally came out. I was so happy. It does feel weird not having it though. I think I have the adult tooth finally growing in and it just pushed it out. I don't know and I really don't care.

Well, Happy New Year. I hope you all had a lot of fun. We spent the night at my sister's place in downtown Honolulu. I so was not looking forward to being there but we ended up having a spectacular time. We played games and just had a lot of fun being together. My son, husband, and sister's boyfriend all went out and shot fireworks. I'm glad they were able to because my son fell asleep before midnight. We were able to see fireworks from one of the hotel shows and they were beautiful. The next day we swam, played a game, and had lucnh. At some point we all dozed off again and then we headed home. It was a really nice time.

Today is my sister's boyfriend's birthday and tomorrow is my sister's so we gave them a party tonight. It was so much fun. I made him a pineapple cake and her just a white cake with strawberry icing. My son loved having all the people here because he had more people to talk to. Most of them left early but two stayed and we played a few games. I love having friends. We've never really had friends that we got together and did things with. I guess the new friends is one thing that came out of my husband being gone. He got to know some pretty great people.

Well I'm tired and I think I'm going to call it a night. The rambling helped relax me a little. Hope everyone is having a great week!
|
This entry was posted on 1/03/2007 05:35:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: