12/28/2006 02:12:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
I guess I will start by saying that I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. This Christmas was so much better than last year. It would have taken a great bit to make it worse than last year. We had a house full and a ton of food. It really was a great day. For the first time in eight years I had someone from my family with me for Christmas. My sister ended up staying on the island and spent the day with me.
Having hubby home has been pretty great. He is on leave right now and my son is out of school so we are getting to spend a lot of time together as a family. It's a nice change of pace.
I have other news that I don't feel like talking about right now because I still have to figure out my feelings on the matter. Otherwise life is good a nd quite unexciting which is all good to me.
|
This entry was posted on 12/28/2006 02:12:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 5:58 AM, December 29, 2006 , Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a nice Christmas. It's amazing how it doesn't have to be "all that" to be wonderful, isn't it?

As for the rest, you know we'll wait until you are ready to talk, and are here if you need help sorting things out.

{{hugs}}